The lightweight, slimline fold up solar panel is ideal for rapid battery charging on the go for camping and small campervans. The panel connects directly to the battery through its 10Ah inline charge controller and comes complete with crocodile clips and a 12V auto plug.
- Solar Panel: 40w
- Max Current (Imp): 2.02A
- Max Voltage (Vmp): 19.8v
- Approximate watt-hours per day: 260w
- Approximate amp-hours per day: 23.3A
- Inline controller rating: 10A
- Dimensions: 410 x 360 x 40mm
- Weight: 2.2Kg
The 40 watt fold up panel consists of twin crystalline solar panels that folds into a carry case, making it the perfect solar panel solution where portability, space and weight are critical. The fold up solar panel is ideal for camping and small campervans and connects directly to the battery thanks to its inline charge controller and connectors. The 40w panel also connects to our Hubi Go battery hub.
The 40w panel is supplied with;
- Integrated fold away stand
- Extension cable with crocodile clips and 12v auto plug
- Full instructions.
- 10Ah charge controller with in built diode to prevent reverse battery feed
- Two year product warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.