12 way blade fuse box consisting of 2 positive & 1 negative busbar. Identification Labels included.
- Positive Circuit A: 1 x common busbar and 6 x individual circuits protected by standard blade fuses
- Positive Circuit B: 1 x common busbar and 6 x individual circuits protected by standard blade fuses
- Negative Circuit: 1 x common busbar (un-fused) plus 12 x individual connection blocks
The clear cover incorporates a twist & lock opening mechanism and sunken sides for easy opening with one hand. There is space inside the cover to hold 2 spare fuses and label recesses on the outside for easy circuit identification.
The built in negative busbar can make this unit popular on boats, where the ground returns from each load needs to be collected together and run back to the battery.
- Voltage (Max): 32DC
- Input Terminal Rating: M5 threaded studs (100A max)
- Output Terminal Rating: 30A/30A max load per circuit
- Torque Rating: 20 in-lb (2.25Nm) max
- Mounting Torque Rating: 8 in-lb (0.9Nm) max
- Temperature Rating: -25°C to +85°C
- Material: Cover PC (clear)
- Housing & Base: PBT (black)
- Terminal: Tinned Copper
- Rating: 100A Max
- Dimensions: L164 x W95 x D59 mm (includes lid)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.