Powerful, long range electric outboard - Navy Evo covers more miles
- Choose your outboard
- Navy 3.0 Evo: 3kW, equivalent to 6HP
- Navy 6.0 Evo: 6kW, equivalent to 9.9HP
- Choose your controller
- Choose your battery
- Purchase your charger(s) = E Battery 30A
|Navy 3.0 Evo||Navy 6.0 Evo|
|Power||3 kW/6hp||6 kW/9.9hp|
|Max Current Draw||62.5A||125A|
|Weight*||24.3 kg / 53.6 lbs
||36 kg / 79.4 lbs
|Static Thrust||590 N/132.6 Ibs||
1243 N / 279.4 lbs (13.4″ × 8.5″ composite propeller)
||24.3 kg / 53.6 lbs
||S: 63.4 cm / 25 inches L: 75.9 cm / 29.9 inches
S: 63.4 cm / 25 inches L: 75.9 cm / 29.9 inches
||10.2″ × 6.7″ 2-blade composite propeller
12.6″ × 10.8″ 3-blade composite propeller
|Trim/Tilt Angle||0°, 5°, 10°, 15° / 60°
0°, 5°, 10°, 15° / 60°
*The outboard motor weight is measured with the short shaft version, excluding the control weight.
**The hydrogeneration data is based on real tests with the anti-ventilation plate installed. Navy 6.0 Evo is tested with a 13.4″ × 8.5″ three-blade composite
Go further for longer
The ePropulsion Navy Evo 3.0 and 6.0 are long range electric outboards, capable of powering larger displacement boats at faster speeds over greater distances.
The robust Navy Evo 3.0 will comfortably power a 2.5 tonne boat using one E80 battery.
The Navy 6.0 is ideal for a displacement boat up to 5 tonnes with two E80 batteries or one E175 battery.
Electric outboards for larger boats
Powered by a choice of three different sizes of separate 48v rechargeable batteries, you’ll have clean, quiet, and environmentally friendly propulsion.
Far smaller and lighter than their equivalent in fuel tanks, these waterproof, rechargeable batteries mean no engine noise, no oily bilges and no grease or fuel fumes on board either.
Lightweight and compact, the motors are easy to lift, transport and store ashore or onboard.
The efficient direct drive propulsion means few moving parts, and no maintenance or servicing either.
Interchangeable between boats, these long range electric outboards are suitable for:
- yacht tenders and dinghies
- aluminium fishing boats
- SIBs (small inflatable boats)
- RIBs (rigid inflatable boats)
- motor boats
- day sailers
- yachts up to 5 tons
Navy Evo key features
- real-time monitoring power, runtime, battery level, voltage, etc.
- effortless press button start
Magnetic Kill Switch
- an emergency stop safety key for ePropulsion electric outboards
Smooth Throttle Changing
- excellent throttle response and clear throttle hand feel.
Adjustable Max Power Output
- full throttle power is adjustable
- child-friendly and ideal for rental boats
- set either clockwise or anti-clockwise rotation for forward propulsion
Safety Wristband – easy-to-use and additional safety:
- Man overboard protection
- Wireless connection
- Waterproof IP67
- Max connection up to 8 wristbands per motor
- Safety wristband works with Evo Tiller and Evo top mount control only, not compatible with Evo side mount control or Evo dual control.
Choose your long range electric outboard
Navy 3.0 Evo (or Navy 6.0 Evo)
Navy 3.0 Evo:
Power: 3 kW / 6 hp
Operation voltage: 48 V
Max current draw: 62.5 A
Outboard weight:* 21.7 kg
*short shaft version
Range – low speed: 300 Watts
Speed: 6 km/h
Runtime: 13:20 hr:mm
Range: 79 km
Range – full throttle: 3000 watts
Run time: 1:20 hr:mm
Range: 21.9 km
Performance data: 12′ aluminium boat, one person, Navy 3.0 Evo, one E80 battery, calm lake.
Choose your control options
- Step less forward & reverse speed and heading control
- 105° rotatable grip for excellent manoeuvrability
- LED screen read out – range, speed, time & energy consumption
Evo Top Mount control
- remote controller with forward/reverse speed
- console mounted control
Evo Side Mount control
- 3.2″ real time display
- mounted easily in any cockpit
- ideal for sailing & motor boats
- sleek, low clutter
What's in the box? Main Part, Tiller Shaft, Lanyard, Main Switch, Cable, Link Arm, Wrench Set, Propeller x 2, Invitation Card, Warranty Card, Quality Certificate, User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.