Navy Evo covers more miles – powerful, long range electric outboard
Including a 6kW outboard motor. The battery, control, and charger are excluded. Hydrogeneration capability. Choose from Short or Long shaft length.
Navy is a light-duty outboard series with two power levels, 3kW and 6kW. Based on the ePropulsion 48V platform, the first choice for the battery of Navy electric outboard is the E-Series LFP battery for high system integration and affordability. The brushless direct-drive motor brings high reliability to Navy customers.
Build a System
To provide a one-stop shopping experience, we’ve developed different kinds of batteries, controllers, and chargers to work with the Navy outboard motor. You could build a system that best fits your needs in four steps.
- Choose your outboard
- Navy 3.0 Evo: 3kW, equivalent to 6HP
- Navy 6.0 Evo: 6kW, equivalent to 9.9HP
- Choose your controller
- Choose your battery
- Purchase your charger - E Battery Charger 30A
|Navy 3.0 Evo||Navy 6.0 Evo|
|Power||3 kW/6hp||6 kW/9.9hp|
|Max Current Draw||62.5A||125A|
|Weight*||24.3 kg / 53.6 lbs
||36 kg / 79.4 lbs
|Static Thrust||590 N/132.6 Ibs||
1243 N / 279.4 lbs (13.4″ × 8.5″ composite propeller)
||24.3 kg / 53.6 lbs
||S: 63.4 cm / 25 inches L: 75.9 cm / 29.9 inches
S: 63.4 cm / 25 inches L: 75.9 cm / 29.9 inches
||10.2″ × 6.7″ 2-blade composite propeller
12.6″ × 10.8″ 3-blade composite propeller
|Trim/Tilt Angle||0°, 5°, 10°, 15° / 60°
0°, 5°, 10°, 15° / 60°
*The outboard motor weight is measured with the short shaft version, excluding the control weight.
**The hydrogeneration data is based on real tests with the anti-ventilation plate installed. Navy 6.0 Evo is tested with a 13.4″ × 8.5″ three-blade composite
NAVY 6.0 EVO HYDRO GENERATION PERFORMANCE
|Speed (Knot)||Charging Output Power (W)|
|less than 4||Not activated|
|more than 10||
Go further for longer
The ePropulsion Navy Evo 3.0 and 6.0 are long range electric outboards, capable of powering larger displacement boats at faster speeds over greater distances.
The robust Navy Evo 3.0 will comfortably power a 2.5 ton boat using one battery.
The Navy 6.0 is ideal for a displacement boat up to 5 tonnes with two batteries.
Electric outboards for larger boats
Powered by a choice of three different sizes of separate 48v rechargeable batteries, you’ll have clean, quiet, and environmentally friendly propulsion.
Far smaller and lighter than their equivalent in fuel tanks, these waterproof, rechargeable batteries mean no engine noise, no oily bilges and no grease or fuel fumes on board either.
Lightweight and compact, the motors are easy to lift, transport and store ashore or onboard.
The efficient direct drive propulsion means few moving parts, and no maintenance or servicing either.
Interchangeable between boats, these long range electric outboards are suitable for:
- yacht tenders and dinghies
- aluminium fishing boats
- SIBs (small inflatable boats)
- RIBs (rigid inflatable boats)
- motor boats
- day sailors
- yachts up to 5 tons
Navy Evo key features
- real-time monitoring power, runtime, battery level, voltage, etc.
- effortless press button start
Magnetic Kill Switch
- an emergency stop safety key for ePropulsion electric outboards
Smooth Throttle Changing
- excellent throttle response and clear throttle hand feel.
Adjustable Max Power Output
- full throttle power is adjustable
- child-friendly and ideal for rental boats
- set either clockwise or anti-clockwise rotation for forward propulsion
Safety Wristband – easy-to-use and additional safety:
- Man overboard protection
- Wireless connection
- Waterproof IP67
- Max connection up to 8 wristbands per motor
- Safety wristband works with Evo Tiller and Evo top mount control only, not compatible with Evo side mount control or Evo dual control.
Choose your long range electric outboard
NAVY 6.0 EVO (or Navy 3.0)
Navy 6.0 Evo
Power: 6 kW / 9.9 hp
Operation voltage: 48 V
Max current draw: 125 A
Outboard Weight:* 27.8 kg
*short shaft version
Range – low speed: 500 watts
Speed: 6.5 kph
Run time: 18:00 hr:mm
Range: 116 km
Range – full throttle: 6000 watts
Run time:1:30 hr:mm
Range: 36.5 km
Performance data: 12′ aluminium boat, one person, Navy 6.0 Evo, one E175 battery, calm lake.
Choose your control options
- Stepless forward & reverse speed and heading control
- 105° rotatable grip for excellent manoeuvrability
- LED screen read out – range, speed, time & energy consumption
Evo Top Mount control
- remote controller with forward/reverse speed
- console mounted control
Evo Side Mount control
- 3.2″ real time display
- mounted easily in any cockpit
- ideal for sailing & motor boats
- sleek, low clutter
Evo Dual Control
- console mounted
- remote control
Choose your battery options
- High energy density
- 70% less weight and space than standard lead-acid batteries
- Longer life cycles – 3000 cycles at 80% DOD
10A Charger: 5 hrs
20A Charger: 2.5 hrs
Weight: 28 kg
42 x 39 x 20.7 cm
16.5 × 15.4 × 8.2 inches
E80 – 4kWh
20A Charger: 5 hrs
40A Charger: 2.5 hrs
Weight: 48 kg
55.5 × 44 × 21.2 cm
21.9 × 17.3 × 8.4 inches
E175 – 9kWh
20A Charger: 9 hrs /
40A Charger: 5 hrs
Weight: 87 kg
50 × 56.5 × 27.7 cm
19.7 × 22.2 × 10.9 inches
What's in the Box
Tiller Shaft Lanyard
Main Switch Cable
Propeller x 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.