High temperature thin wall low voltage wiring cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and other harsh environments. The tinned copper conductors make this cable more resistant to corrosion.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 6722-1:2011 (class B) 105°C.
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum voltage 60v).
- Tinned Copper Conductors - PVC Insulated.
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to +105ºC with excursions up to +120ºC.
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume.
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acid.
- Very good resistance to corrosion.
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through.
- Ready Tinned Round Twin Cable
- 2.5mm² - 2 x 35/030 - Capacity 29 Amps
- Overall Diameter: 6.7mm
- Sheath: Black
- Core: Red & Black
Choose length 100m reel/ 30m reel/ by the metre (add quantity required)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.