Vitrifrigo AIRLOCK fridge with remote mount compressor available in black or silver grey with positive latch & vent position.
Vitrifrigo 42 litre 12 volt (or 24V) DC fridge popular for small campervan conversions and ideal to run from solar power. The remote compressor can be sited separate to the fridge (up to 1m behind or beside) giving you more capacity in the fridge, which makes a big difference on small volume fridges.
Popular fridge for the Mazda Bongo, VW T4, VW T5, VW T6, Mercedes Vito and Ford Transit conversions.
Compact dimensions and shallow depth (342mm). Fits within a standard 400mm deep campervan kitchen unit, so no need to build out the kitchen to fit the fridge.
- Automatically runs or 12V or 24V, by sensing the input voltage with built in low voltage cut out and high voltage protection.
- Remote compressor is supplied with a 1.4m pipe set permanently connected to the remote mount compressor as standard
- Available with either black, grey or stainless steel door (stainless option includes fitting frame as standard)
- Black and Grey doors have a 1mm décor panel which can be changed to match the furniture in the vehicle
- Unique Airlock catch – positive lock with vent position on grey and black options or Steelock catch on stainless models
- Internal LED light as standard
- 3.6 litre ice box as standard or optional larder fridge without ice box (select option)
- The C42L is very power efficient using the BD35 compressor and aluminium finned condenser makes it ideal for running on Solar power – minimum size 40W
Options and extras
- Optional fitting frame, which can be fitted with the door proud or flush – (select fitting frame option if required)
- 12/24V as standard (but easily upgradeable to multi voltage 12/24-240V – email us to order this option required)
- Can be integrated and fitted behind galley cupboard doors using sliding hinge kit – (again no cost option, please email for details)
Direct replacement for
- Dometic CR40
- Engel 40 litre
|532mm (h) x 380mm (w) x 342mm (d)x 384 mm
|Flush Depth (mm)
12/24V DC (upgradeable to 12/24 & 110-240V AC)
|Consumption in Watts (with compressor running)
|Average 12 Volt Consumption (over 24 hours in UK summertime)
STAINLESS STEEL VARIETY BACK IN STOCK IN SEPTEMBER 2022, CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.