Vitrifrigo AIRLOCK fridge with compressor mounted at top, available in black or silver grey with positive latch & vent position.
Vitrifrigo 51 litre 12 volt (or 24V) DC compressor fridge popular for small campervan conversions. Ideal for running from Solar power.
Popular fridge for VW T4, VW T5, VW T6, Mercedes Vito and Ford Transit conversions.
Low height fridge with same dimensions as the Waeco/Dometic CR50. Easily installed with the compressor mounted behind the ice box at the top of the cabinet (behind the ice box). An ideal fridge for small campervan conversions, fitting below a Smev or Cann sink and hob with room for a cutlery drawer above.
- Automatically runs or 12V or 24V, by sensing the input voltage with built in low voltage cut out and high voltage protection.
- Available with either black grey or stainless steel door (stainless option includes fitting frame as standard)
- Black and Grey doors have a 1mm décor panel which can be changed to match the furniture in the vehicle
- Unique Airlock catch – positive lock with vent position on grey and black options and Steelock catch on stainless models
- Internal LED light as standard
- 3.6 litre ice box as standard or optional larder fridge without ice box (select option)
- Can run from a Solar panel – minimum size 50W
Options and extras
- Optional fitting frame on black and grey fridges, which can be fitted with the door proud or flush – select option required (note: frame is standard on stainless steel version)
- 12/24V as standard (but easily upgradeable to multi voltage 12/24-240V – email us to order this option required)
- Can be integrated and fitted behind galley cupboard doors using sliding hinge kit – (again no cost option, please email for details)
Direct replacement for
- Waeco CR50 or the Dometic CRX50
- Indel or Isotherm Cruise 49
|Dimensions||532mm (h) x 380mm (w) x 459mm (d)x 501 mm|
|Flush Depth (mm)||
12/24V DC (upgradeable to 12/24 & 110-240V AC)
|Consumption in Watts (with compressor running)||
|Average 12 Volt Consumption (over 24 hours in UK summertime)||