Vitrifrigo AIRLOCK fridge with compressor mounted at top, available in black or silver grey with positive latch & vent position.
Vitrifrigo 62 litre 12 volt (or 24V) DC compressor fridge popular for long wheel base campervan conversions. Ideal for running from Solar power.
Popular fridge for long wheel base conversions VW T5, VW T6, Mercedes Sprinter and Ford Transit conversions. Low height fridge with same dimensions as the Waeco/Dometic CR65. Fits below a Smev or Cann sink and hob with room for a cutlery drawer above.
- Automatically runs or 12V or 24V, by sensing the input voltage with built in low voltage cut out and high voltage protection.
- Available with either black grey or stainless steel door (stainless option includes fitting frame as standard)
- Black and Grey doors have a 1mm décor panel which can be changed to match the furniture in the vehicle
- Unique Airlock catch – positive lock with vent position on grey and black options and Steelock catch on stainless steel models
- Internal LED light as standard
- 3.6 litre ice box as standard or optional larder fridge without ice box (select option)
- Very power efficient using BD35 compressor and aluminium finned condenser makes it ideal for running on Solar power – minimum size 60W
- Easy installation with the compressor mounted behind at the base of the cabinet.
Options and extras
- Optional fitting frame on black and grey fridges, which can be fitted with the door proud or flush – (select fitting frame option if required) note: frame is standard on stainless steel version
- 12/24V as standard (but easily upgradeable to multi voltage 12/24-240V – email us to order this option required)
- Can be integrated and fitted behind galley cupboard doors using sliding hinge kit – (again no cost option, please email for details)
Direct replacement for
- Waeco CR65 or the Dometic CRX65
- Indel Cruise 65 or Isotherm Cruise 65
|Dimensions||530mm (h) x 450mm (w) x 475mm (d)x 517 mm|
|Flush Depth (mm)||
12/24V DC (upgradeable to 12/24 & 110-240V AC)
|Consumption in Watts (with compressor running)||
|Average 12 Volt Consumption (over 24 hours in UK summertime)||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.