Vitrifrigo AIRLOCK fridge with compressor mounted at base available in black or silver grey with positive latch & vent position.
Vitrifrigo 85 litre under counter 12 volt (or 24V) DC compressor fridge shallow depth and ideal for running on Solar power
Shallow depth undercounter fridge (470mm flush to the front of the door), makes it makes it a great option for panel van conversions, small equestrian vehicles or larger campervans. Popular on Long wheel base conversions such as VW Crafter, Fiat Ducato, Mercedes Sprinter and long wheelbase Ford Transits.
- Automatically runs or 12V or 24V, by sensing the input voltage with built in low voltage cut out and high voltage protection.
- Available with either black grey or stainless steel door (stainless option includes fitting frame as standard)
- Black and Grey doors have a 1mm décor panel which can be changed to match the furniture in the vehicle
- Unique Airlock catch – positive lock with vent position on grey and black options and Steelock catch on stainless steel models
- Internal LED light as standard
- 12.8 litre ice box as standard or optional larder fridge without ice box (select option above)
- 2x Internal shelves grill shelves with fiddle upstands and salad bins as standard
- Very power efficient using BD35 compressor and aluminium finned condenser makes it ideal for running on Solar power – minimum size 100W
- Easily installed with the compressor mounted behind at the base of the cabinet.
Options and extras
- Optional fitting frame on black and grey fridges, which can be fitted with the door proud or flush – select option required (note: frame is standard on stainless steel version)
- 12/24V as standard (but easily upgradeable to multi voltage 12/24-240V – email us to order this option required)
- Can be integrated and fitted behind galley cupboard doors using sliding hinge kit – (again no cost option, please email for details)
Direct replacement for
- Dometic RM6270
- Dometic MDC90
- Waeco MDC90
|Dimensions||791mm (h) x 485mm (w) x 427mm (d)x 469 mm|
|Flush Depth (mm)||
12/24V DC (upgradeable to 12/24 & 110-240V AC)
|Consumption in Watts (with compressor running)||
|Average 12 Volt Consumption (over 24 hours in UK summertime)||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.