The BMV-712 is a high precision battery monitor. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
Related products: Wall mounts:
To read more about the full BMV range & accessories, see this blog.
VictronConnectVictronConnect lets you get live status information and configure any Victron products which either have Bluetooth built-in, or are connected to a VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle.
- Datasheet BMV-700 series
- Enclosure dimensions
- Installation Guide
- 3 Phase VE Bus BMS system 4 pin with 3xQuattro and 4x200Ah 24V Li
- 3 Phase VE Bus BMS system 5 pin with 3xQuattro and 4x200Ah 24V Li
- Hub-1 System Component Layout
- Phoenix inverter and BMV700
- Data communication with Victron Energy products
- NMEA 2000 & MFD integration guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.