The user-friendly LiFePO4 chargers are packed with extensive protective features, and are of a high seismic grade, ideal for use during off-grid adventures.
There are five charger sizes available; 12V 20A, 12V 30A, 12V 40A, 24V 40A and 12V 50A
Working Temperature -30°c ~ +40°c
Storage Temperature -40°c ~ +70°c
Relative Humidity 5% ~ 95%
Heat Dissipation Mode Fan Cooling
Input Voltage 180-260 VAC
Input Frequency 50Hz / 60 Hz
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR CHARGER
- Remove your charger from the packaging
- Retain the packaging
- Ensure the charger air vents are not blocked before connecting
- Connect the black (negative -) cable to the black (negative -) terminal on the battery
- Connect the red (positive +) cable to the red (positive +) terminal on the battery
- Ensure terminal rings are tightened to a torque value of around 10 N.m
- Plug your battery into the mains and switch ON
- Your battery indicator light should be flashing green (pre-charge inspection stage).
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not disassemble the charger
- Do not remove the charger cover
- Do not block the charger air vent
- Keep away from heat source
- Keep away from water
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify
- Only use within manufacturers specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.