The HS2000 is a 12V automatic thermostatically controlled blown air heating system that has an output of 1.9KW, and is fuelled by butane or propane gas.
Heatsource is designed for a variety of automotive applications as a source of heat totally independent from the engine. Typically used in caravans, motorhomes and boats. The HS2000 has a single outlet and is standard delivered with a thermostatic control box, 1M of ducting, 0.75M Flexible stainless steel exhaust and combination air inlet pipe, outlet & grills, brackets, cables and fasteners. Stainless steel burner and heat exchanger with clean combustion gives maintenance free durability.
• Runs on clean burning butane and propane gas
• Reduces condensation
• Quiet thermostatic operation
• High quality motor with ball race bearings
• Digital timer thermostat available
• Advanced micro-processor electronics
• Self diagnostic fault finding system
• Fully CE compliant and tested to the latest European standards
• Low electrical current consumption standards
• Compact and easy to install
• Fast warm up time
• Dimensions: (mm) 320(L) x 172(W) x 100(H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.