OUR PRE-ORDERING PROCESS
Please contact us for more details. Pre-order for your Drift Leisure Battery can be secured with a deposit. The remaining balance will be requested when your battery is ready to ship.
Manufactured using Grade A EVE LiFePO4 Lithium cells, high discharge JBD BMS, built in Bluetooth and Heating as standard - these lithium (LiFePO4) leisure batteries offer everything you’d expect in a premium product, including a 10 year warranty.
Your Lithium Leisure Battery can be used across a wide range of applications, from solar energy to campervans, golf carts to electric wheelchairs, to marine and boating.
You’ll find the selection of 12v and 24v Fogstar Drift lithium leisure batteries range from 105Ah through to 560Ah - meaning you have a vast choice of voltage and capacity. The best part? Fogstar Drift pricing starts at just £369 for a 12v 105Ah Lithium Leisure Battery.
105Ah Specification Sheet
230Ah Specification Sheet
All batteries come with access to the Fogstar Drift App, enabling you to access real-time data about your Lithium Leisure Battery at all times. The Fogstar Drift app is free to download on both Android and iOS.
ABOUT THE APP
The Fogstar Drift app works on all models of Android and iPhone and is available to download from the App Store and Google Play for free. We’ve made our app as simple as possible to use. It only contains the information you really need.
The user-friendly interface is perfect for even the most hardened technophobes, and the simple navigation is deliberately designed to make for a simplistic user experience.
WHAT DOES THE FOGSTAR DRIFT APP DO?
Connected via the integrated Bluetooth contained within the Fogstar Drift Leisure battery, you'll find the process remarkably simple.
Displays real-time voltage, current, power, internal resistance and other parameter values in the form of dashboard and digital display.
Displays the real-time voltage and alarm status of all single cells. If the reported parameter triggers the alarm value or protection value, an alarm will be prompted.
Compares the data of each cell, including the voltage difference, maximum cell voltage, minimum cell voltage, and overall balancing of the cells.
Creates a cell temperature warning for; over-temperature, short-circuit, over-voltage, under-voltage real-time alarms and keeps a record of all alarms that occur.
- Fogstar offers a 10 year warranty on all Fogstar Drift Leisure batteries.
- Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferrable.
- Fogstar will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear and tear, damage due to accident or collision, abuse or incorrect installation.
- Do not disassemble your battery.
- Do not short the battery.
- Do not store your batteries in direct sunlight.
- Keep batteries away from flammable objects and materials.
- Keep batteries away from static electric charges.
- Keep out of reach from animals and children.
- Do not immerse your battery in water.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify your battery.
- Only use batteries within the manufacturers specifications.
- Recycle your batteries correctly.
- Always read the manufacturer instruction manual before using.
Message from Fogstar
Fogstar Drift Quality Assurance
Safety is of upmost importance when it comes to Lithium batteries, that's why we've taken extra time to ensure our products meet the strictest safety, health and environmental protection requirements.
All of our Drift batteries are deemed safe and compliant for shipping under the UN3480 classification for Hazardous Goods. The process for classification is long and complex, but ensures critical quality certification programmes exist for our products before shipping by Road, Sea and Air.
The transportation and distribution of Batteries must adhere to strict regulations. They must be handled, stored, labelled and transported accordingly (as per UN3480 and the supporting regulations).
UKCA markings found on our batteries signify compliance to UK product standards and legislation. Our products have undergone extensive testing to ensure they comply with all the required standards.
You'll also notice our batteries also carry CE markings. CE markings demonstrate our commitment to EU safety, health and environmental requirements. It also illustrates our compliance with EU legislation, and enables our batteries to be transported within the European market.